Here at Swag Tier, we only loosely plan our topics, roughly budget time for each within a 30-minute episode, then go for it. We wanted to talk about the Megan’s playtest of Thornwatch (5 minutes), her Black Beauty revelation (5 minutes), Steven’s trip weeklong to Puerto Rico (10 minutes), then Megan’s first Rennaisance Faire (10 minutes). But this episode is a classic example of how much we (don’t) care about those marks. We’re 20 minutes into the episode before we even start in on Puerto Rico, and ignore any sights to focus in on Steven missing his flight. Classic Swag Tier.
This week on Swag Tier, Megan and Steven decide to change things up a bit and play a little game called Mad Libs. Join them in their adventure to hear about:
- some of Megan’s childhood memories;
- Steven’s bathroom pro-tip for pooping in style in public;
- a glowing recommendation for Wizard People, Dear Reader;
- Steven’s first (and hopefully not last) profanity slip up.
Find Mad Libs from this episode:
In this episode, Megan and Steven begin to recap their adventures at PAX East 2016. Tune in to hear the lowdown on:
- Quiplash, an “all fill-in-the-blanks version of Cards Against Humanity”
- Hot pink “cuddlestaches” given out by the ride sharing app Lyft
- Steven’s affinity for chatting up strangers in line for convention panels by conveniently whipping out board games (and probably snacks) from his backpack
- Where Ceiling Cat originated
- Another action-packed developer demo of Red Flags
- Joey’s (and Megan’s) collection of unopened/unplayed board games
- Megan’s latest obsession with the match-3 indie game Tumblestone