Steven and Megan chat about hot pot, the new MtG set Throne of Eldraine, and mobile games.
Steven entered contest looking for Microsoft Surface superfans, and boy did he win big.
Join Megan and Steven as they demonstrate their world-class mathematical abilities, build hype for MAGFest 2017, and finally get around to discussing Megan’s first Renaissance Festival experience. Other topics include:
- donating (or not) to our alma mater;
- Megan’s intense aversion to hipster headbands;
- Megan and Steven’s “professional” opinions about Lolita;
- why Megan will most likely be killed off after this episode airs.
- the eating differential between Steven and Megan;
- Megan’s new bae;
- Steven’s growing obsession with kpop boy band dance choreography;
- Megan’s history of entering and winning Wonder Girls contests;
- Steven getting into Overwatch competitive (and Megan realizing that audio cues help);
- Megan’s mediocre recommendation for Mighty No 9.
- Steven’s paraphrasing: “If you have spare money, and time, and are not doing anything better, I guess you can play this game. It’s okay. It kind of makes me frustrated, but the music’s good I guess.”