Steven and Megan chat about hot pot, the new MtG set Throne of Eldraine, and mobile games.
Steven entered a contest looking for Microsoft Surface superfans, and boy did he win big.
Join Megan and Steven as they demonstrate their world-class mathematical abilities, build hype for MAGFest 2017, and finally get around to discussing Megan’s first Renaissance Festival experience. Other topics include:
- donating (or not) to our alma mater;
- Megan’s intense aversion to hipster headbands;
- Megan and Steven’s “professional” opinions about Lolita;
- why Megan will most likely be killed off after this episode airs.
- the eating differential between Steven and Megan;
- Megan’s new bae;
- Steven’s growing obsession with kpop boy band dance choreography;
- Megan’s history of entering and winning Wonder Girls contests;
- Steven getting into Overwatch competitive (and Megan realizing that audio cues help);
- Megan’s mediocre recommendation for Mighty No 9.
- Steven’s paraphrasing: “If you have spare money, and time, and are not doing anything better, I guess you can play this game. It’s okay. It kind of makes me frustrated, but the music’s good I guess.”