Here at Swag Tier, we only loosely plan our topics, roughly budget time for each within a 30-minute episode, then go for it. We wanted to talk about the Megan’s playtest of Thornwatch (5 minutes), her Black Beauty revelation (5 minutes), Steven’s trip weeklong to Puerto Rico (10 minutes), then Megan’s first Rennaisance Faire (10 minutes). But this episode is a classic example of how much we (don’t) care about those marks. We’re 20 minutes into the episode before we even start in on Puerto Rico, and ignore any sights to focus in on Steven missing his flight. Classic Swag Tier.
This week on Swag Tier, Megan and Steven decide to change things up a bit and play a little game called Mad Libs. Join them in their adventure to hear about:
- some of Megan’s childhood memories;
- Steven’s bathroom pro-tip for pooping in style in public;
- a glowing recommendation for Wizard People, Dear Reader;
- Steven’s first (and hopefully not last) profanity slip up.
Find Mad Libs from this episode:
It’s a misnomer to call us a gaming podcast. We know that no one listens to us for gaming news, they listen because we’re entertaining and have great chemistry. Case in point: we’re in the middle of E3, but talk about it for only a minute at the start and end of the episode. We’d rather talk about:
In this episode, Megan and Steven take you on an ASMR journey as they discuss:
- Megan’s attempt to hide her inappropriate Pocket Card Jockey horse names from her seatmates on a cross-country flight;
- Her Story, a non-linear crime fiction game by Sam Barlow;
- More games that they buy and either don’t finish or don’t play at all (bye bye, sponsorships!);
- Eye fatigue, and the dreaded “air puff” exam at the eye doctor;
- Their plans to monetize their own custom sound boards.