When it comes to Halloween, a picture is worth a thousand words. So here’s two thousand.
After detailing our hardware setup in the last episode, we swoon over Razer and Logitech with very positive customer service stories. But it wouldn’t be Swag Tier if we didn’t find a weird life story to tie in, so if you’re not interested in peripheral praise, listen in to learn about Megan’s first visit to a sex shop (accompanied by her father, on her birthday).
It’s a misnomer to call us a gaming podcast. We know that no one listens to us for gaming news, they listen because we’re entertaining and have great chemistry. Case in point: we’re in the middle of E3, but talk about it for only a minute at the start and end of the episode. We’d rather talk about:
In this episode, Megan and Steven take you on an ASMR journey as they discuss:
- Megan’s attempt to hide her inappropriate Pocket Card Jockey horse names from her seatmates on a cross-country flight;
- Her Story, a non-linear crime fiction game by Sam Barlow;
- More games that they buy and either don’t finish or don’t play at all (bye bye, sponsorships!);
- Eye fatigue, and the dreaded “air puff” exam at the eye doctor;
- Their plans to monetize their own custom sound boards.