We finished talked about a convention less than a month after it happened! That must be some kind of record for us. We had a lot of fun at PAX East, even if we had about divergent experiences. Tune in to learn about the barrage of panels that Steven went to, and which ones really stood out!
In this episode, Megan and Steven begin to recap their adventures at PAX East 2016. Tune in to hear the lowdown on:
- Quiplash, an “all fill-in-the-blanks version of Cards Against Humanity”
- Hot pink “cuddlestaches” given out by the ride sharing app Lyft
- Steven’s affinity for chatting up strangers in line for convention panels by conveniently whipping out board games (and probably snacks) from his backpack
- Where Ceiling Cat originated
- Another action-packed developer demo of Red Flags
- Joey’s (and Megan’s) collection of unopened/unplayed board games
- Megan’s latest obsession with the match-3 indie game Tumblestone
Steven’s plans for PAX East are dangled in front of Megan like a juicy worm, and when she bites, I reel her in so hard that she decided after the episode to buy a ticket, schedule a flight, and book a hotel. So ignore what we say in the episode: she is here with me at PAX in Boston right now!
And as mentioned, here are: