Steven entered a contest looking for Microsoft Surface superfans, and boy did he win big.
In this episode of Swag Tier, Steven talks about non-gaming conventions he has attended at Megan’s favorite convention center, the Jacob Javits Center. Tune in to hear how Steven manages to learn about biomedical and pharmaceutical manufacturing, eat freshly baked cookies, and win contests all in one day!
INTERPHEX, the premier pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device development and manufacturing event where you can “Experience Science through Commercialization”.
New York Build Expo, the leading construction & design expo to focus exclusively on projects across New York City.
- the eating differential between Steven and Megan;
- Megan’s new bae;
- Steven’s growing obsession with kpop boy band dance choreography;
- Megan’s history of entering and winning Wonder Girls contests;
- Steven getting into Overwatch competitive (and Megan realizing that audio cues help);
- Megan’s mediocre recommendation for Mighty No 9.
- Steven’s paraphrasing: “If you have spare money, and time, and are not doing anything better, I guess you can play this game. It’s okay. It kind of makes me frustrated, but the music’s good I guess.”