In this episode, Megan recounts a memorable lake house getaway.
- the eating differential between Steven and Megan;
- Megan’s new bae;
- Steven’s growing obsession with kpop boy band dance choreography;
- Megan’s history of entering and winning Wonder Girls contests;
- Steven getting into Overwatch competitive (and Megan realizing that audio cues help);
- Megan’s mediocre recommendation for Mighty No 9.
- Steven’s paraphrasing: “If you have spare money, and time, and are not doing anything better, I guess you can play this game. It’s okay. It kind of makes me frustrated, but the music’s good I guess.”